SOLEXNET HR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Faculty and staff are at the heart of your institution’s success. But recruiting the best talent, engaging them with appropriate rewards, and delivering the services they need to thrive is a complicated job. That’s why your institution requires powerful human resources management software to deliver what your constituents expect. SOLEXNET Human Resources is a comprehensive human resource management (HRM), payroll and position control solution that helps institutions support every aspect of the employee life-cycle. Whether deployed on-site or hosted in the cloud, SOLEXNET Human Resources brings several tools to help you better manage employees.
SOLEXNET HR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FEATURES
SELF-SERVICE CAPABILITIES AND DASHBOARD
- Review direct reports’ profile information.
- Assess and approve submitted timeheets, advance leave requests, and electronic Personnel Action Forms for hiring, employee, and job status changes.
- Review and approve compensation and funding adjustments.
- Model salary and budget adjustments.
- Review proposed faculty compensation records.
- Access personal and job-related information.
- Automate job requisitions so you can manage applicants more successfully.
- Create career sites to help you identify the right candidates
- Maintain required training and certification from a single eLearning system.
- Align individual goals with departmental objectives and organizational strategy.
- Manage workforce and employee succession.
- Evaluate staff and faculty performance with a 360-degree view.
- Budget for and track specific positions.
- View funds that are budgeted, committed, and available for each position.
- Calculate encumbrances based on configurable options including system calculation, annual salary, value input, or hours input.
- Utilize interactive budget development functionality to plan salaries.
- Manage and monitor progression, promotion, workforce, and utilization analysis.
- Communicate, route, review, and approve personnel actions such as hiring, salary.
- increases, employee status changes, and adjustments to labor distributions.
- Calculate appropriate compensation packages for full-time, adjunct, or part-time faculty based on instructional and non-instructional workload.
- Track tenure, reappointment, and sabbatical leaves as well as faculty workload and compensation.
- Manage benefit and leave eligibility as well as the calculation of payroll deductions and paid time off accrual with configurable rules.
- Accommodate your institution’s payroll, personnel, benefits, and budgeting policies and procedures.
- Use default work schedules for hourly employees to minimize data entry.
- Process direct deposits and check-based payrolls.
- Allow employees to update direct deposit allocations with self-service tools.
- Manage federal, state, or provincial wage and tax reports.
- Handle multiple stipends, premium pay, and work shifts, including rates and differentials.